CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!

So i know i am behind on posting and i have so much to talk about and pics to post. Unfortunatly i have NO energy. Christmas Eve i went to the dr because i felt horrible. Diagnosis then was bronchitus, tonsilitus and sinus infection. Treatment...Antibiotics and cough meds. By sunday night i was feeling aweful again so i stayed in bed most of monday and my poor kids had to entertain themselves. Went back to the dr Tuesday where i was given my new diagnosis. Strep throat and a blood test confirmed MONO!! Well this certainly explains alot. Treatment...That is the fun part. I fgot a stonger antibiotic for the strep along with a mouth rinse that numbs my throat so i can atleast eat as for the mono....Well there is nothing they can do except let it run its course. This usually takes about a month. I felt a little better new years day but then yeasterday it hit like a ton of bricks and i have been laid up ever since. The muscle pain and heachaches is the absolute worse i think. I can handle the sore throat for the most part. I guess i just have to really stay in bed. Poor kids dont understand what is going on and they just want me to be the mom i usually am. Please pray that my month is shorter than expected and i make a quick full recovery. I am really feeling like i am not going to make it right now. Just sick and tired of being TIRED and SICK!!!!

0 comments: