CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby its cold outside

Hey guys, I am posting this from the lovely cold state of Michigan. Yes i am in michigan and let me tell you it is COLD!!!! I woke up this morning to -12 degrees. I think we might get to 0 today. WOOHOO. But hey that is great for snowmobiling which i am hoping to get my dad out in a little while. Anyway back to the reason i am here. My dear sweet great grandmother who i think everyone in our HUGE family was close to passed away on wednesday morning. She lived to be 92 and had such a GREAT amazing life. I only hope to live the life she did. Up until 6 weeks ago she was driving herself to mass and shopping in her caddy. She was so self sufficient. Anyway. We will be honoring her and her life saturday. She was so loved by all 16 grandchildren, 39 great grandchildren and 22 great great grandchildren.

On more positive note. Leighton was in the spelling bee yesterday and did GREAT!! She passed all the second grade words and they had to move on to 5rd grade words. She didnt win but came in like 4th place so we are so proud of her. She is such joy to us.

Please keep andy in your prayers this weekend. He has the kids al by himself. Well with the help of friends.