CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days till christmas

Well friends and family...We only have 3 more days till Christmas. I guess it is at this final stretch that my emotions start getting confusing. I am so excited for Christmas. The children are growing up so fast and are really understand the true reason why we celebrate December 25th. Don't get me wrong they are still super excited about the presents but they are 5 and 7 and i have to say i am a little excited about that as well. This is just such a magical time of the year. Not only Christmas but the beginning of a new year with new challenges and new victories. Then i remember that while i will be with Andy and the kids and his family (my family now as well) i will not be with my family. I think that is the hardest thing. You would think that after 8 years of this i would be used to it but sadly i am not. I know that when i go to call my mom and dad Christmas morning i will have to fight back the tears as to not make them sad and that will be OK. My parents and my brother in Houston will always be in our hearts even if we cant be with them for the holidays. I know that i will see them all soon. I guess it just make me sad. SO friends and family that i cannot be with the lovely holiday season please know that WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season filled with magical moments and happy thoughts and many blessings from above.

Love always,
Andy, Kirsten, Leighton, Steven, and Jackson

0 comments: