CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am going to try

Hey guys,

So i know that it has been 2 and a half months since i last posted. Things have been so crazy and i now know that they arent going to get any better any time soon. I am really going to try to keep up with this thing. I may not post pics all the time but i will do my best. I love reading other peoples blogs and it is so nice to know what is going on and keep up with you all any time of the day because well lets face it...Sometimes by the time i get a chance to cach up it is midnight and everyone is in bed so i can log on and see what is going on and now hopefully you will be able to do the same. So until my next blog have a great time and i will talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay! this will be so helpful once we're in CO. :)

crochet_gram said...

consider it ME time. you know that 15 seconds you take for yourself. lol MOM