CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 games a practice and a pep ralley

WOW!! Today is finally over. I love our busy sports filled life but nights like these wear me down. All the kids were in school today so i was able to have coffee with Holley which is always my favorite part of the week. Tonight though is when it got crazy. Boys had a baseball game at 6:00. They tied 15 to 15. the boys did GREAT!!! they are really starting t0 understand the game and they are learning more and more everyday. At 6:30 i left the game to take Leighton to cheer practice. We are working on a dance for homecoming and we have a game saturday to get ready for. Then after practice we had a little pepralley for our team to FIRE them up. BIG game saturday in Joshua. After that it was off to Burleson for Andy's 8:20 game. He ended up loosing but it was a great game. The kids and i left with 20 minutes remaining to run to Taco Bueno. I know I know not very healthy but there was no time for cooking tonight. Atleast we ate. LOl. Anyway. Andy is leaving tomorrow to go hunting so i will be on my own for sports this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

Boy hanging out in the dugout
Steven on Deck getting ready to bat
Jackson on Deck Steven in the background hitting
Steven nailed the ball. I believe he got a double.
Jackson missed on this swing but got a single on the next swing.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

geez!! better you than me with all those activities! ;) i'm glad you make that time to have coffee with holley. you need time to sit and SLOW DOWN!!! :)

crochet_gram said...

Listen to Rebecca. LOL