CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Saturday i got to experience one of the BEST mommy daughter nights i could ask for. I was able to take Leighton to her first ever concert. Jonas Brothers kicked off their world tour at the new cowboys stadium and it was AMAZING!!! Jordan Sparks opened and Miley Cyrus showed up for a special appearance. What a night. As most of you know i am a huge TEENY BOPPER. I recently went to the New Kids reunion concert and had the best time. It was so nice experienceing this with Leighton. I wouldnt have thought that at almost 8 should would truley appreciate it but as you can see by the video and pics that she LOVED every minute of it. She even looked at me at one pointe and said "I cant believe i am here. THis is the best thing i have ever done." THat right there was worth every penny. EVen the 35 dollar t-shirt we bought her. The only thing is i wish Andy could have been there to share in the joy. Because of her happines it was one of my BEST nights ever and i know i will NEVER forget this moment with my special girl. I guess i owe her a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

Leighton hearts Joe
Miley and Nick

Overcome with excitement


Leighton and Skylar



Jonas Bros appearing on stage


Leighton and I(we took it ourselves.not the best) Yummy Nachos
Her COncert t-shirt
Leighton and Skylar infront of the stadium
My little Rock Star. Her necklace is a pic of Joe Jonas. (Her LOVE)

Leighton Singing






2 comments:

The Cunningham Family said...

looks like y'all had a good time! like mother, like daughter!!! :)

Rebecca said...

too cute! she's one lucky little girl!! you about gave me a heart attack with the $35 t-shirt, though!!!!!! whew! better you than me, girl. :)